You’ve seen them on Cinemax, HBO, you’ve seen them in the theatres, and you’ve seen them on TV… I am talking about love scenes! They can be hot and steamy or not done whatsoever.
Wondering how it can Get And Stay Hard in love scenes in film? I remember watching a love scene in a film crew set. It was a closed set (just the director and actors, and possibly the script manager stay on the set). While filming a love scene, I haven’t had anyone act. The event was quite technical too. Move your body here, down your arm there kiss. But I was pretty much.
It is my job to bring life to believability and a character in situations. Love scenes are included by that. I’ve done my job if it looks real. I will go on record and say it all is acting.
It’s NOT real, even though it seems like it is.
Here’s What I can recommend to actresses and actors with doing a love scene confronted:
– Listen to your instincts, if it feels uncomfortable, let the manager know.
– If you feel like somebody is being improper, stop and have a conversation with the manager and whomever is being unsuitable
– Wear the suitable cover ups
– Have a robe available in between shots in your closet
– Be sterile by having a shower and brushing your teeth
– Be sensitive to the other celebrities wishes, everybody is in a vulnerable position!
– It’s always advisable to know your partner first or at least get to know them better.